This is a rhyme that Mrs. Fiddler and I wrote to help Shiloh learn the "more" gesture.
Bear ate one cookie
Mmmm – Yummy!
Bear wants more.
Bear ate two cookies.
Mmmm – Yummy!
Bear wants more.
Bear ate three cookies.
Mmmm – Yummy!
Bear wants MORE.
Bear ate four cookies.
Mmmm – Yummy!
Bear wants more, but…
His tummy was sore! Ouch!
8 years ago
7 reactions:
where did you get that picture?
The picture is from a book, Bear Wants More, by Karma Wilson. I chopped it (I added cookies and changed the names). I was trying to be cutesy, and I failed miserably.
I think it's ingenious. How do you get the cookie illustration to be the same color scheme/quality as the picture? Very cool, though.
How, you ask? Because I'm a fabulously talented and clever photoshopper, that's how. ;)
Very cute!
You have photoshop?? I am so envious!
No. I have some generic photo studio thing that I've managed to limp along with. Only because I can't seem to get anyone to send me a copy of my own program. *Sigh* It's ok, I'll just keep using this...
Post a Comment