8 years ago
The Shoe Chronicles
These are the shoes, by the way. The ones which my wife hast bought for me, according to all that I told her; after the pattern that I shewed her, even so did she find them. And they're not just very good... they're perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 reactions:
They look like boats.
Maybe you can take Mom and Dad canoeing when they visit..
I don't buy shoes that often, and every time I do I am re-astounded by how obnoxiously large my feet are. It's odd, really, to have such large feet and be so short at the same time. Most of the shoes that I liked didn't come in my size (I guess they have mostly short people up here and don't carry very many 12s). In any case, I guess I was lucky to find these. Eh?
Mom wants to know if the boats came with whistles. Personally I think you should have gotten these:
http://www.converse.com/#/products/collections/specialcollection7/M9621
:D
nice. I see you got a haircut, too. thats nice, too.
I used to have a pair of those, Anna, and they hurt my feet. The soles are too flat (no arch support), and the ankles have no support to speak of. I thought about getting some cheap ones at Winners, but I haven't wanted to spend the money.
Post a Comment