8 years ago
Stew Chicken
This is a recipe that I made up, and it's delicioso!
1 whole chicken skin off and cut in pieces in a bowl
Marinate chicken with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper
Fry the chicken til done, then transfer to stew pot
Add 1 can diced tomatoes
Add 1 onion chopped
Add about 3 tbsps of soy sauce and a couple shakes of Worcestershire sauce
Add water til it's covering the chicken and let simmer
You might have to add more salt. You can also add 1 habanero pepper without seeds chopped if you like it hot. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice, use the gravy from the stew for topping. Enjoy!
-Julie
Tags:
canadian cuisine,
julie,
recipe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 reactions:
Yumm-O, Julie. I'm going to try that one! I would try the marsala chicken, but can't you just see the preacher's wife buying a bottle of wine and seeing someone I know? "I've been sort of stressed out lately, ya' know?" lol
Post a Comment