Nope. Not me. If I were to grow my hair out that long, there would be a constant stream of snide remarks and comments until I got it all chopped off again (Including: "Looks like someone needs a haircut", "You're looking like a woolly booger", "You're not the one that has to look at that", and my all-time favorite, "You look like you've got some kind of critter sitting on top of your head").
4 reactions:
Awesome. Where did you get it? Did you make it?
Always the "Where did it come from?" with you.
I got it from a special place that I like to get cool pictures from.
So that's not you in the picture? It looks like you.
Nope. Not me. If I were to grow my hair out that long, there would be a constant stream of snide remarks and comments until I got it all chopped off again (Including: "Looks like someone needs a haircut", "You're looking like a woolly booger", "You're not the one that has to look at that", and my all-time favorite, "You look like you've got some kind of critter sitting on top of your head").
:)
Post a Comment