Sorry for not updating much recently. We had a very quiet and relaxing week this past week while the Fiddlers were away (sooo quiet, sooo relaxing). Some of the week's highlights were:
- Four days of school. Only a few more to go before summer vacation.
- Shiloh initiated going to the toilet four or five times this week, and was successful most of those times. We're getting close!
- Julie and I got take on various culinary endeavors, including chili, hamburgers, stir-fry, fried chicken, and roasted chicken. Nothing fancy, but all good. Cooking is something we both really enjoy doing together.
- Which suits Shiloh just fine, because he was eating CONSTANTLY the ENTIRE WEEK. I wish I could eat like he does and stay so skinny.
- Julie had two appointments this week, both indicating that the baby is quite healthy and continues to develop normally. We also heard the baby's heart beat again, which is starting to sound more solid and less swishy. She was particularly relieved by the geneticist, who told her that the probability of having a baby with a genetic abnormality or some other kind of problem is almost nothing.
- We took Bobchi out to eat on Friday night. Bobchi is Polish, which means that cooking things the way she always has is her life ("I didn't care for those potatoes. T'was mushy. I don't care for mushy potatoes. I like my potatoes. . . not mushy."). She must also have incredibly thick skin in her mouth, because she likes very, very hot food (as in, molten). If it isn't melting through her plate and making the table smolder, then it's cold.
- I got to play with a Wii, and was suitably impressed. Lucky thing I don't own one, I would never get anything done.
9 years ago
3 reactions:
ha. I got to play a wii, too!! I got to play it at my friends house! I got to play bowling, baseball, I ran a race, and I did fencing. It was super fun!
Was that the first time you've played a Wii before, Daniel? I thought for sure you'd have one by now. They're rather awesome, but I'm not much a video game person. I like the shooting game and cow racing. :) I don't think I like guitar hero too well, though.
No, I've played it before. Melissa has one, and I borrowed it while they were in Mexico.
Julie bought one for me two Christmases ago, but I guessed what it was and asked her not to spend so much money on me.
Post a Comment