Wordle

_

(Click to enlarge)

During one of my rambling wanderings across cyberspace, I stumbled upon this interesting Java applet. Called Wordle, it's a "toy for generating 'word clouds' from text that you provide."

Not only can you customize the text (you can even plug the tags from your blog into it, provided you have an RSS feed), but you can also change the colors, fonts, and orientation patterns. The cloud above is what popped up after I copied and pasted the text from my It'll Come a Tide post.

Enjoy!
_

10 reactions:

Confederate Canuck said...

4th of July Challenge: Create an Independence Day themed Wordle and post the link to it here. Whoever posts the best Wordle will get a special surprise from me.

Confederate Canuck said...

I made this one by copying and pasting the Declaration of Independence into the text box. Cool, eh?

Carrie said...

How do I do it? I know that that was really dumb, but I don't get it. If you tell me, I'll do it.

Anna said...

Mine:

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/w9/parsons_daughters/america03.png

Confederate Canuck said...

Your link isn't working, N'a.

Carrie said...

copy it and paste it onto the search thingy.

Confused Carrie said...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do I get it????? I know how to make them, but how do I save them??????

Confederate Canuck said...

Try pressing your "Print Screen" button, crop in my photoshop program, and upload to photobucket.

Oh, and Anna, your link is still broken.

Carrie said...

thank you. I will try it.

Anna said...

Oh, sorry. I can't copy and paste in this text box. So now it's your problem. :D