Semi-inspired by Anna's blog (and various other things), I decided to revamp The Confederate Canuck a bit. Let me know what you think!
[Edit:] I am having a bit of a difficulty with the "Posted by"/"Tags"/"Comments"/"Quick Edit" buttons, as they are stoutly refusing to go where I'd like to put them. I'd rather they were arranged in the following tidy fashion:
Despite my insistence, however, they have resolutely arranged themselves in a very half-hazard clump. Does anyone know how to fix this?
[Edit x2:] After changing the template, the tabs happened to land in a more organized pattern. Still not the way I want them, but better than they were. Oh, well; good enough, I suppose.
8 years ago
7 reactions:
Personally, I liked the old masthead with the Confederate flag and the maple leaf. Kind of goes with your title. I do like your squirrel, though. Shiloh help you draw that?
How 'bout now?
No, I put it together in photoshop. I'm better at digital manipulation than actual drawing.
Same here! But it's awesome!! I love it!
Um...you had it arranged the way you wanted it? In layout? On the post tabby thing?
Not sure what it's problem could be, but you can always adjust it in the HTML.
Hmmm. I guess it will do.
I liked the old blog better. Why do you have to change it? Can't it stay the same?
Playing with the gadgetry, I see. I wish I had a lot of time on my hands!
So do I. As it is, I only have time to play with the blog at night when I should be sleeping.
Post a Comment