Eye Spy



I took this picture one day while waiting in the car for Julie. If you zoom in on the reflection in my iris, you can actually see what I was seeing -- my hands holding the camera, a bit of my red shirt, the inside of the car, and the gas station sign on the other side of the parking lot. Weird, huh?



Can you tell what I was looking at in this one?

4 reactions:

Confederate Dad said...

Wish I had a lot of time on my hands to play with new toys, and the money to buy them!

Anonymous said...

You're looking at your blog.

So why are your eyes so blood shot?

Confederate Canuck said...

You mean you don't have the time now? You only work one day a week!

Thomas said...

I love you. did you take that your self? why did you have the camera with you? you have a good camera that can zoom in so close. you picture is not blurry. did you put the camera some ware to hold it steady? -Thomas.