Weather Update







This is the result of yesterday's dusting of snow. It's been flurrying lightly off and on all day today, and the white stuff is beginning to collect in spots.

Canadian leaves got seriously gypped this year. They didn't even get a chance to change color. We went from mostly green "summer" weather, to frigid and bleak in less than two weeks. Carol keeps telling me that this isn't what Canadian weather is normally like. "It never snows in October," she says. "Just wait, we'll have an indian summer yet." (I'm still not sure why this term hasn't been updated to the more politically-correct "Native American summer", but I'm sure that somewhere there are liberals who are hopping mad over it.) Personally, I rather suspect that this year may well set the "new" norm, as the cooling trend picks up momentum. I guess this remains to be seen.

1 reactions:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your new cam definitely beats the flip! Those are nice pictures, even if the weather is unsatisfactory.