As y'all may or may not have noticed, I find tinkering with photoshop to be relaxing. Subsequently, the Confederate Canuck banner changes from time to time as I sleepily ply my meager chopping abilities in the wee hours of the night. For lack of something interesting (and non-Ella related) to post, here are all of the banners that I've created to date, including some that have never seen the light of day. I'll also be adding future banners to this post, so check back from time to time so the the new additions.














[Edited 1/26/10:] This one's for Mom:
8 years ago
4 reactions:
We like third from the top best.
You need something productive to do. Like posting pictures of Ella. In a resolution we can use. Gosh.
This is productive... I'm producing all these great banners!
I've started posting pictures in the original resolution, by the way. My camera is finicky in low light, though, which might explain the graininess y'all are noticing.
Why can't you people quit ruining my life? Gosh.
Actually, your mother likes The Ella Grace Blog. You're chopped liver and you might as well get used to it. :P
(just kidding - I love you!)
I like the one with the squirrel and the one with the map and the one with Quiddler cards.
I like all the ones with paper
Post a Comment