Rise and shine!... But not for long.
Well, I just got up this morning and changed the wallpaper from the going home picture to one of the bath pictures. Darn! Now I want the stretching picture, too! I'll have to get Anna to put BOTH or ALL OF THEM up for me, won't I? Babylove!
Y'all should get one of those digital picture frames that cycles through a number of pictures. Then you could set it close by and see all of them. :)
She is so cute!!!
Post a Comment
3 reactions:
Well, I just got up this morning and changed the wallpaper from the going home picture to one of the bath pictures. Darn! Now I want the stretching picture, too! I'll have to get Anna to put BOTH or ALL OF THEM up for me, won't I?
Babylove!
Y'all should get one of those digital picture frames that cycles through a number of pictures. Then you could set it close by and see all of them. :)
She is so cute!!!
Post a Comment