PLEASE make perogies when we come? fried perogies? please?
Loose your razor?
Abby says I love, love, love, love, love you so much and I hope we can see you sooner than three days. Ella is cute and Julie is pretty. Shiloh is handsome, and you are handsome too.
Yes, Carrie, I think we can probably manage to have some perogies.Nope, my razor isn't loose. :pI love you, Abby! We can't wait to see you, too!
Post a Comment
4 reactions:
PLEASE make perogies when we come? fried perogies? please?
Loose your razor?
Abby says I love, love, love, love, love you so much and I hope we can see you sooner than three days. Ella is cute and Julie is pretty. Shiloh is handsome, and you are handsome too.
Yes, Carrie, I think we can probably manage to have some perogies.
Nope, my razor isn't loose. :p
I love you, Abby! We can't wait to see you, too!
Post a Comment