There is Nothing New Under the Sun

Julie and I and the kids have been staying out at Bobchi's for the last few days, which explains why I haven't posted anything of late. The weather's been reasonably warm and nice recently, and we've all been making the most of it and spending some time outdoors.

Shiloh and I went yesterday to a relative's farm to watch them feed the baby calves (they fed their turkey, cats, horses, and cows while we were there, too). Shiloh thought the turkey was neato, the calves were cool, and the horses were scary. But best of all were (yup, you guessed it) the cows. How amoosing.

I hope to have something interesting up by next week (or, in the very least, something). I wonder -- should I post a new picture of Ella? Hmm... Guess we'll see.

5 reactions:

Aunt Katie said...

Yes, post a new picture of Ella! The masses are clamoring for more!

Or a pic of Shiloh with the cows....

Or a picture of the beautiful Julie...

:-)

Confederate Dad said...

We like cows too.

Confederate Canuck said...

I'll be sure and get right on that... sometime this weekend. ;)

Emily said...

Baby calves? Did they feed the adult calves, too?

Confederate Canuck said...

Smarty pants... :P