Southern Bella


Ella eating grits for the first time. Grits are AWESOME.


Ella eating pulled pork for the first time.


It's DELICIOUS!

6 reactions:

Confederate Canuck said...

Mom visited "the States"* yesterday and brought these delicacies home with her. She also found a new Alabama shirt for Shiloh. How nice to get a little taste of home.

*[I'm still not sure why they call the US "the States". We Americans don't call Canada "the Provinces"...]

Confederate Dad said...

I would like to visit the provinces again sometime.

How did she find grits and an Alabama shirt in North Dakota?

Grammy said...

I think that baby will eat anything you poke into her mouth! She's a sugarbaby!!

Confederate Canuck said...

She happened to find the Alabama shirt at Target (there were quite a few with university logos on them, but the Alabama one was on sale). The grits she picked up at WalMart or someplace. I'd forgotten just how good grits are.

Carry said...

So you're still a suthun bo-ey at hart even though you lost your suthun acceunt.HA!!

Confederate Papa said...

Well, I am glad even though she lives in Canada she is learning to be a Southern belle!