I finally managed to hook up my wireless router last night, which means I can now blog from any room of the house (so look forward to the occasional future post from the loo!). Thus, this is my first blog post from my laptop, put together while comfortably seated in the livingroom.
8 years ago

8 reactions:
Gosh. you need a haircut.
Do you have a black eye? What, you forget to get your lovely wife a valentine?
No, I ate all the guacamole.
Interesting that y'all use your names when posting nice things and emoticons when you're posting not-so-nice things.
Nice computer. Looks like a netbook, is it? I'm going to buy one for when I go to England in November.
I like it. I don't much care for Windows 7 -- it tries to download "new" updates every time I connect to the internet irregardless of how long it's been since the last "update" -- but I've gotten rid of some of the pesky Microsoft programs and replaced them with open-source ones.
All the netbooks I've seen have Windows 7 but I am going to promptly replace it with Ubuntu Linux when I get it.
Open source programs are good. We like Chrome and Open Office. They are on all our machines, Linux or Windows.
I've decided you're going for the John Cleese look. :)
Since you've expressed positive emotion via the use of two smiling emoticons, I think it safe to assume that this is intended as a compliment. So thank you, anonymous poster.
Post a Comment