Saturday evening, we visited South Beach to hear Clint Dutaiume and his "country fiddle". As we sat in the lounge (holding our noses), I managed to record these snippets of Canadian bluegrass. Enjoy!
Note: The ongoing banter you hear is in reference to a determined octogenarian who had brought wooden spoons with him, and who insisted on standing in front of the stage playing them along with the band. At one point, he began dancing by himself on the dance floor, and a woman from the audience came up and joined him for the remainder of the song.
Bonus: Try counting how many times Clint says "Eh?"
9 years ago
3 reactions:
Hey, Canuck, the drum needs to go, eh?
Lemme give you a tip: Never play drums with bluegrass. It sounds awful. Without the drum, he would sound great! Eh?
I guess they didn't just play fiddle. Clint played an electric guitar for some tortured rock songs, too, and I suppose they needed the drum for that. Still, he could've sat out of the fiddle songs, eh?
Post a Comment