Cold and Slightly Damp



Align Center
This is a picture of flood waters creeping up on the Provencher bridge in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Taken sometime around April 18th.

7 reactions:

Anna said...

What ominous clouds! Are they snow clouds?

Confederate Canuck said...

ALL of the clouds here are snow clouds. Or so it seems. ;)

Joy from the South said...

Every time I visit I see something new you've added. Blogging is fun, isn't it?

Carrie said...

So how many songs do you have on your playlist so far?

Confederate Canuck said...

It's interesting. I'm still trying to figure out how I want everything. Some of the pictures will be changing regularly because I don't like seeing same-old same-old.

I've added probably 10 or so of the most annoying songs I could think of. I haven't decided yet whether or not the music will be a permanent fixture.

Carrie said...

Do you have a sitemeter?

Confederate Canuck's Oldest Sister said...

HEY! I thought I said that Rebel Yell was COPYRIGHT! I'll get you for that!