An Inconvenient Truth

Of course, everything you read on the internet must be true, right? That said, according to Michelle Malkin (and seemingly corroborated by BBC), hackers targeted the email system of a leading climate research unit and posted the data on the internet.

The bulk of the correspondence from the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit appears to include conspiracy, collusion in exaggerating warming data, possibly illegal destruction of embarrassing information, organized resistance to disclosure, manipulation of data, private admissions of flaws in their public claims and much more.

The bottom line seems to be that Hadley CRU has been faking, covering up, and augmenting data to support their theories of a global warming trend for quite a few years now. Interesting that Al Gore didn't anticipate and correct for this development, seeing as how he invented the internet.

Read more about the alleged cover-up at Hot Air, Shout First, Herald Sun, or James Delingpole.

4 reactions:

Unreconstructed Dad said...

Why, I'm shocked! I thought sure Al Gore was telling the truth. After all, he invented the internet!

Mom said...

LOL. Amazing.

Confederate Canuck said...

The interesting bit is how indoctrinated the average person has become (which possibly explains why hardly a peep of this has appeared liberal news media). I had a very brief encounter with someone the other day who earnestly told me that our recent bait of warmer-than-usual weather "must be this here Global Warming". I casually told her that the Earth's environment naturally and periodically passes through warming and cooling phases according to the presence or lack of sunspots. Predictably, I was met with a blank stare.

Of late, I've been increasingly convinced of the following observation: The majority is usually wrong.

Unreconstructed Dad said...

Yep. Now you know why God doesn't want the church to be a democracy.