(R) and (D)

Mind helping me out with a little experiment? Reckon you can spot a Liberal from fifty paces? Go down this list of ten random US Representatives and decide which ones look like Republicans and which look more like Democrats. Leave your answers in a comment on this post. After I've gotten enough responses, I'll explain what this is all about.

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

F.

G.

H.

I.

J.

7 reactions:

Confederate Canuck said...

Here's an example of what I'm looking for (these aren't the answers):

A. D
B. D
C. R
D. R
E. D
F. R
G. R
H. D
I. R
J. D

carrie said...

And if we get them right, do we get a PRIZE?

Confederate Canuck said...

Indeed, you do. The prize for guessing correctly is the quiet satisfaction that you have the ability to spot a Liberal from a mile away.

Confederate Canuck said...

By the way, I'm not going to publish responses until after a few of you have commented. This will hopefully help prevent sibling bias.

Anonymous said...

Here's what I think...

A. D
B. D
C. D
D. D
E. R
F. R
G. R
H. R
I. D
J. D

Carrie said...

Here's a guess...

A.D
B.D
C.D
D.D
E.R
F.R
G.D
H.D
I.D
J.D

uncle said...

I is certainly a "D"